For all the right reasons

So a few months back my darling hubby gets a fantastic job offer. It's for a great company, a great gig, financially interesting...just one tiny problem it means leaving the city for the burbs.
Knowing me pretty well he knew it would be a tough sell.

I'm a pure bred city girl through and through. I love the noise, I love the people, I love the action, I love the unpredictability, I love living in an apt, I love it all.

We sat down over many martinis and talked through the pros and cons.

We have three kids, Gabriel, 7, Theo 4 and Bella 17 months. Needless to say most of the conversation, rightly or wrongly, focused on them. The schools would be better "out there", they would have a back yard, their own rooms. we'd be by the beach. In the end we moved for all of the right reasons.

This move has been by far the hardest one of my life. It truly is like moving to a new country and I'm just getting to know the natives.

Comments

  1. I love the blog! No matter where you live, you make the sun shine! Conn is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I live in Wall-e world.

No Matter Where

It's all in the planning