Cats in the burbs

Setting: After-school gym class, somewhere in the burbs of CT.

Preamble: Normal mom chit chat. Five minutes into the conversation....

Burb Woman 1: "Have we met before?"

Burb Woman 2: "I don't know. It's possible since we live so close to each other..."

BW1: "I swear I met you before."

BW2: "um...."

BW1: "Yeah, I remember, we walked up the hill together, you were pushing a stroller..."

BW2: "um..."

BW1: "yeah I'm sure it was you. I just don't remember you looking so pretty. Maybe you were pregnant...."

BW2 : "um...I'm not sure how to take that."

And they say New Yorkers are mean! Talk about needing a FILTER!!!!!

Comments

  1. ha! um, i don't know what I would have said either! The woman doesn't need a filter, she needs a muzzle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I live in Wall-e world.

No Matter Where

It's all in the planning