Virtual Survival

I honestly don't know if I would have survived my relocation to the burbs if it wasn't for the web.
Facebook made my group of friends completely mobile.
Linkedin helped me launch my coaching business.
And blogs from other city moms keep me in touch with motherhood in the city. Currently my favorite is Goop, Gwenyth Paltrow's blog http://www.goop.com. She's as down-to-earth as she can be and she's quite generous with her rolodex. Today's newsletter included a work out by Tracy Anderson. Thanks to GP, I did a true downtown mama workout right in my suburbian living room. http://action.tracyandersonmethod.com/page/s/ironman2?utm_source=Goop+Newsletter&utm_campaign=60f9fc1bdd-Goop82_05_06_2010&utm_medium=email

Comments

  1. Not only does that look painful, but I can also imagine the "popping" sound my joints would make if I tried those exercises. :)

    SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It's not that bad but I can feel it tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I live in Wall-e world.

No Matter Where

It's all in the planning