Au Revoir Burbs

















The kids and I are in France for our annual summer getaway.

Here's a sure sign that I'm no longer in the burbs.
This morning as I was doing my morning workout when I had to kindly ask my father if he could refrain from smoking until I finished my last push up set! Then when I asked him to time a one minute jump rope interval  he told me that he didn't need a clock since it takes him about a minute to smoke a cigarette he would use that as a timer instead!

The burbs seem very far away!

Comments

  1. Ah...so envious! Hoping you and your family are having a wonderful time during your stay. gonna quiz your kids on the French speaking skills when I finally meet them (not that I will know how to judge those skills when they run linguistic circles around me). Please give my best to your Dad. Let me know when you return so I can drop you a line and catch up a bit.

    SB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I live in Wall-e world.

No Matter Where

It's all in the planning