Soccer mama (sort of)

I'm fully into the soccer mom thing this year! My two boys are playing it and my 3 year old daughter just started. There is nothing cutter than my munchkin in pink cleats and pink shinguards!


I know what you're thinking she's gone over to the other side. Keep the faith! I know that Soccer Mom and the burbs are pretty much synonymous. But as you can imagine there is only so far a city girl can go to fit in!


Here's where I draw the line. I will never own a minivan. I just can't do it. I love cars too much. Plus who wants to have the room to carpool other kids? I refuse to be a bus driver! 


Secondly, I refuse to bring a fold out chair to the soccer practices and matches. It's the funniest thing to me that most of us spend most of our days on our behinds driving around and as soon as we get to a field everyone whips our their chairs and their coffee cups to have a rest! Seriously you really need a chair for a half an hour soccer practice?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I live in Wall-e world.

No Matter Where

It's all in the planning