I joined the army!

5:30 AM Workout
50 (assisted) pull-ups
15 split squats (54lbs)
50 push ups
100 sit-ups

After two years of searching, almost to the day, I've finally found my perfect gym!
I can't tell you how excited I am. It's been a long struggle. I've tried at least four gyms and as many trainers.
None of them fit the bill for a city girl. The main problem was that most of the gyms out here cater to women who don't really want to work out hard. They cater to people who whine about working out! It drove me crazy.

Thanks to my pal Richard I discovered Crossfit (http://www.crossfitperformance.com). It's a competitive cross training workout that gets you as fit as you'll ever be. There is no fuzziness here, it's about pushing yourself and expecting the best of yourself. The trainers help you only if you're ready to help yourself. There's a great team spirit but everyone on the team is super competitive.

 If you're a city girl who's moving to the burbs and you want to keep the pounds off, this is where you need to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I live in Wall-e world.

No Matter Where

It's all in the planning