S&M in the burbs

As you know I recently started a new workout called Crossfit.
It basically kicks your butt everytime you go but this week, it literally did!
On Monday I wacked my nose with a 33lbs steel training bar. It bled, my eyes teared up and when I woke up the next morning my nose still hurt! Oh and did I mention that I did that with 15 people looking at me?
Today I did dips on a double bar with an elastic around my knees....well I let go of the elastic and got whipped twice across the chest. I have the welts to prove it.
I to top it off I tried (and succeeded after many tries) to do double entendre with the jump rope. When I didn't succeed I whipped my bum with the jump rope!
I thought I'd make this public so that hubby doesn't get suspicious about my day activities out here in the burbs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I live in Wall-e world.

No Matter Where

It's all in the planning