City Girl Recommendation

I consider myself a pretty brave City Girl. However, when it comes to the dentist.....I am a BABY!
It's embarrassing how scared I am of going to the dentist. Anyway as you know last week I broke my tooth on a pistachio nut. Well it turns out I not only broke the tooth, but I also damaged the nerve. Net, net today I had to have my first root canal!!!!!

Let me just say the only image a root canal conjures up for me, is my mother coming home after having one done and lying on her bed in the dark for the rest of the day!

Anyway, I went back to Dr. Susan Levine today and she rocks! She actually made my root canal pain free!
I spent most of the hour waiting for agonizing pain....but nothing.  So if you're in Fairfield county and you need a great dentist, this city girl recommends Dr. Levine. http://www.drsusanlevine.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I live in Wall-e world.

No Matter Where

It's all in the planning