Snow Day?!?!



I'm sure I'm not the only one who's done, really done with the endless snow days. It was fun the first couple of times, bearable the third and fourth, now it's just annoying. I love my kids but I never signed up for home schooling them!


How do I know that enough is enough?  This afternoon my kids begged me to help around the house. Thus far my kids today have: emptied the dishwasher, cleaned the dishes, cleaned the kitchen counters, cleaned the guest bathroom, their own bathroom and made their beds. 


Can we all say cabin fever? :)

Comments

  1. can you send them over here to my house, cause I have a pile of things they can help with! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky! Mine would never volunteer to do housework.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I live in Wall-e world.

No Matter Where

It's all in the planning