New Wheels!

Spring weather is here (well sort of) and that means that I'm more desperate than ever to leave the car behind! When the kids are in school I try and bike solo around as much as I can (and not get killed).

But I also wanted to bike with the kids as much as possible this summer. The dream is to bike to the beach, to the tennis courts and to the pool. The only problem is that I have 2 out of 3 kids who can ride their own bike, the third is still too little.

I took my dilemma to my friendly neighborhood bike store and the owner introduced me to the trailer bike.

I thank my lucky stars that I have "super-girl" for a daughter and she's taken to this contraption from the first ride!

Yippee! We're all on wheels for the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I live in Wall-e world.

No Matter Where

It's all in the planning