Here's the problem!

On Tuesday a 15 year old cross country runner got hit by a minivan. Everyone had an opinion about it! 

My take is that drivers in Westport think they are superheroes. Everyone here thinks they can drive a car, text, speak on the phone and yell at their kids in the back sit all at once and still get from point A to point B without hurting anyone!

Today I was behind a car that had a bumper sticker that really spoke to me. It read "Put the phone down and no one will go hurt."

I loved it and instantly wanted one for my car.

Two seconds later I saw the driver of the car not only look down at her phone to read a text, as she was pulling away, but she put on her glasses because she couldn't read the text, as she was driving. 

There you have it in a nutshell, why none of us are safe on the roads of Westport. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I live in Wall-e world.

No Matter Where

It's all in the planning